Ride to Defeat ALS for a fellow Geocacher

  • Paul Bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012

      I was introduced to geocaching by a friend and coworker in 2007.  We've had a lot of great geocaching adventures and enjoyed working on challenges together, and meeting other cachers.  Unfortunately, my friend was diagnosed will ALS (Lou Gehrig's) disease about a year ago and his condition has degenerated to a point that he is not able to go caching.  He help me start the TGU (Twiddleflip and Geokoba University) series of caches that are located mainly within the City of Folsom.  Some you may have met Geokoba (Brian Christian) at events or while out caching.

      On Saturday, June 30th I will be riding to help defeat ALS in Brian's honor, I hope that you can help by sponsoring me.  The link below will take you to my Ride to Defeat ALS page:

      http://webgw.alsa.org/site/TR/Events/GoldenWest?px=3461467&pg=personal&fr_id=8430

      I will be riding the mini-Century.

      Thanks,
      Paul Bryant (Twiddleflip)