Re: [NUTS] idea's on #100 for Daugpack

  • Michael Daugherty
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 26, 2004

      Oh Great Gallahad!  You people are mad, whats wrong with all you people!!!
      You're all out to get me killed!
      First you Escapades want me to rock climb with ropes and Gallahad wants me to take on a hive of KILLER BEES.  All in the name of the famous 100th cache find.  Come on people can't we just all get along?  Its supposed to be a "Kinder and Gentler" Nation remember?

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 26, 2004
        You're a "Good Sport" Daugboy.

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 26, 2004
          Killer bee's with guns???  Read a little further down on Gallahads idea for #100, the bee's are the least of the problem...

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 27, 2004
              I think you should pick a nice quiet walk in the woods for your 100th... try our "Night Eyes" in Paradise... we'll even tag along with you, if you'd like. Guaranteed no bodies or bees!! Or climbing... and few lions, tigers and bears, and just a bit of poison oak!!! :o) Welcome, Rock&Crystal

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 27, 2004
                Man, what about that dead body, I promise I didn't do it!  Oh sometimes I may want to do it to some of these evil cachers sometimes.  I mean our 100th find is important to us but not that important.  Interesting.

                Mike & Kathi

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 27, 2004
                  I've got one for you, and no killer bees. Just a few ants, ticks and rattlesnakes ;)

                  http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=24611e6a-998a-41c3-b41e-12150df7ef9c

                  It may be a little out of your area but you can catch a few others while down here.

                  Jeo