Re: [NUTS] Very Important

  • Anthony Guzzi
    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2012
      On 5/9/2012 9:45 AM, cathy@... wrote:
      > Im sure if it doesnt that Duke will make one soon...surprised that there
      > isnt one already and that we all havent heard about it....I need to
      > attends a NUTS event... I want my nut!
      >
      > > that has been going around for the past two days with yahoo.com accounts!

      I don't mind making a NUTS FB account, but at the same time, a while ago
      there was discussion (I don't remember if it was here, or RCGDS) that
      many people that subscribe to this group, don't use facebook, so
      therefore what's the point?
    • Darren Courtney
      Message 2 of 7 , May 9, 2012
        There was a FB page. It just was abandoned.

        Sent from Darren's iPhone 4

        On May 9, 2012, at 11:05 AM, "Anthony Guzzi" <dukeofurl@...> wrote:

        On 5/9/2012 9:45 AM, cathy@... wrote:
        > Im sure if it doesnt that Duke will make one soon...surprised that there
        > isnt one already and that we all havent heard about it....I need to
        > attends a NUTS event... I want my nut!
        >
        > > that has been going around for the past two days with yahoo.com accounts!

        I don't mind making a NUTS FB account, but at the same time, a while ago
        there was discussion (I don't remember if it was here, or RCGDS) that
        many people that subscribe to this group, don't use facebook, so
        therefore what's the point?

      • Braz
        Message 3 of 7 , May 9, 2012

          GeoDrugs!    Awesome!!

          comes with the new FTU acronym, which of course means First to Use !!

          - Peanuthead
          Fresh Sarcasm from Southern Oregon