Re: [NUTS] Very Important

  • cathy@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 7 , May 9 9:45 AM
      Im sure if it doesnt that Duke will make one soon...surprised that there
      isnt one already and that we all havent heard about it....I need to
      attends a NUTS event... I want my nut!

      > that has been going around for the past two days with yahoo.com accounts!
      >
      > On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Edward Nelson
      > <nelson143@...>wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> Does NUTS have a Facebook page yet??
      >> It seems yahoo groups is rife with spam and malware...
      >>
      >> ------------------------------

    • Anthony Guzzi
      Message 2 of 7 , May 9 11:05 AM
        On 5/9/2012 9:45 AM, cathy@... wrote:
        > Im sure if it doesnt that Duke will make one soon...surprised that there
        > isnt one already and that we all havent heard about it....I need to
        > attends a NUTS event... I want my nut!
        >
        > > that has been going around for the past two days with yahoo.com accounts!

        I don't mind making a NUTS FB account, but at the same time, a while ago
        there was discussion (I don't remember if it was here, or RCGDS) that
        many people that subscribe to this group, don't use facebook, so
        therefore what's the point?
      • Darren Courtney
        Message 3 of 7 , May 9 11:20 AM
          There was a FB page. It just was abandoned.

          Sent from Darren's iPhone 4

          On May 9, 2012, at 11:05 AM, "Anthony Guzzi" <dukeofurl@...> wrote:

          On 5/9/2012 9:45 AM, cathy@... wrote:
          > Im sure if it doesnt that Duke will make one soon...surprised that there
          > isnt one already and that we all havent heard about it....I need to
          > attends a NUTS event... I want my nut!
          >
          > > that has been going around for the past two days with yahoo.com accounts!

          I don't mind making a NUTS FB account, but at the same time, a while ago
          there was discussion (I don't remember if it was here, or RCGDS) that
          many people that subscribe to this group, don't use facebook, so
          therefore what's the point?

        • Braz
          Message 4 of 7 , May 9 11:28 AM

            GeoDrugs!    Awesome!!

            comes with the new FTU acronym, which of course means First to Use !!

            - Peanuthead
            Fresh Sarcasm from Southern Oregon