Re: [NUTS] Very Important

  • Sandi MacDougall
    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2012
      that has been going around for the past two days with yahoo.com accounts!

      On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Edward Nelson <nelson143@...> wrote:

      Does NUTS have a Facebook page yet??
      It seems yahoo groups is rife with spam and malware...

        Im sure if it doesnt that Duke will make one soon...surprised that there
        isnt one already and that we all havent heard about it....I need to
        attends a NUTS event... I want my nut!

        > that has been going around for the past two days with yahoo.com accounts!
        >
        > On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Edward Nelson
        > <nelson143@...>wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> Does NUTS have a Facebook page yet??
        >> It seems yahoo groups is rife with spam and malware...
        >>
        >> ------------------------------

      • Anthony Guzzi
        Message 3 of 7 , May 9, 2012
          On 5/9/2012 9:45 AM, cathy@... wrote:
          > Im sure if it doesnt that Duke will make one soon...surprised that there
          > isnt one already and that we all havent heard about it....I need to
          > attends a NUTS event... I want my nut!
          >
          > > that has been going around for the past two days with yahoo.com accounts!

          I don't mind making a NUTS FB account, but at the same time, a while ago
          there was discussion (I don't remember if it was here, or RCGDS) that
          many people that subscribe to this group, don't use facebook, so
          therefore what's the point?
        • Darren Courtney
          Message 4 of 7 , May 9, 2012
            There was a FB page. It just was abandoned.

            Sent from Darren's iPhone 4

            On May 9, 2012, at 11:05 AM, "Anthony Guzzi" <dukeofurl@...> wrote:

            On 5/9/2012 9:45 AM, cathy@... wrote:
            > Im sure if it doesnt that Duke will make one soon...surprised that there
            > isnt one already and that we all havent heard about it....I need to
            > attends a NUTS event... I want my nut!
            >
            > > that has been going around for the past two days with yahoo.com accounts!

            I don't mind making a NUTS FB account, but at the same time, a while ago
            there was discussion (I don't remember if it was here, or RCGDS) that
            many people that subscribe to this group, don't use facebook, so
            therefore what's the point?

          • Braz
            Message 5 of 7 , May 9, 2012

              GeoDrugs!    Awesome!!

              comes with the new FTU acronym, which of course means First to Use !!

              - Peanuthead
              Fresh Sarcasm from Southern Oregon