Re: [NUTS] Very Important

  • Edward Nelson
    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2012
      Does NUTS have a Facebook page yet??
      It seems yahoo groups is rife with spam and malware...

        that has been going around for the past two days with yahoo.com accounts!

        On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Edward Nelson <nelson143@...> wrote:

        Does NUTS have a Facebook page yet??
        It seems yahoo groups is rife with spam and malware...

          Im sure if it doesnt that Duke will make one soon...surprised that there
          isnt one already and that we all havent heard about it....I need to
          attends a NUTS event... I want my nut!

          > that has been going around for the past two days with yahoo.com accounts!
          >
          > On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Edward Nelson
          > <nelson143@...>wrote:
          >
          >> **
          >>

          >> Does NUTS have a Facebook page yet??
          >> It seems yahoo groups is rife with spam and malware...
          >>
          >> ------------------------------

        • Anthony Guzzi
          Message 4 of 7 , May 9, 2012
            On 5/9/2012 9:45 AM, cathy@... wrote:
            > Im sure if it doesnt that Duke will make one soon...surprised that there
            > isnt one already and that we all havent heard about it....I need to
            > attends a NUTS event... I want my nut!
            >
            > > that has been going around for the past two days with yahoo.com accounts!

            I don't mind making a NUTS FB account, but at the same time, a while ago
            there was discussion (I don't remember if it was here, or RCGDS) that
            many people that subscribe to this group, don't use facebook, so
            therefore what's the point?
          • Darren Courtney
            Message 5 of 7 , May 9, 2012
              There was a FB page. It just was abandoned.

              Sent from Darren's iPhone 4

              On May 9, 2012, at 11:05 AM, "Anthony Guzzi" <dukeofurl@...> wrote:

              On 5/9/2012 9:45 AM, cathy@... wrote:
              > Im sure if it doesnt that Duke will make one soon...surprised that there
              > isnt one already and that we all havent heard about it....I need to
              > attends a NUTS event... I want my nut!
              >
              > > that has been going around for the past two days with yahoo.com accounts!

              I don't mind making a NUTS FB account, but at the same time, a while ago
              there was discussion (I don't remember if it was here, or RCGDS) that
              many people that subscribe to this group, don't use facebook, so
              therefore what's the point?

            • Braz
              Message 6 of 7 , May 9, 2012

                GeoDrugs!    Awesome!!

                comes with the new FTU acronym, which of course means First to Use !!

                - Peanuthead
                Fresh Sarcasm from Southern Oregon