Announcement: Sonoma County Georally and Quest for Mega

  • Donald Laird
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hey NUTS! This is Moozer, and I'm here to let you all know about my upcoming 6th Annual Sonoma County GeoRally and Quest for Mega. I know several of you have made the trek down here for past years, and I'd love to see more of you! Here's the scoop:

      - Event date is April 28, 2012
      - Event page is http://coord.info/GC2YA1F
      - It's a scenic drive through the Sonoma County wine country, where you'll follow a set of waypoints and use your keen geosenses to answer questions about what you see along the way.
      - Over 80 caches within 300 feet of the rally route - stop for as many as you want.
      - Huge potluck party after the event.

      I've decided to make this my personal quest to reach Mega status. It's amazing that we haven't had a mega in the immediate Bay Area yet, so I think it's high time we do! How about helping by attending, and spreading the word?

      Feel free to contact me with any questions, and I hope to see you all here!

      Moozer (Donald)