Re: [NUTS] NUTSEvent happening soon.

  • Ben Ford
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
      There will be an event in Yuba City the same evening.

      --
      Ben Ford
    • Gary McElroy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
        It's not listed yet that I can see so I had no way to know. Guess people will just have to choose.
        Mine was just listed.
        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=0c0d5f69-96d0-47bd-80ee-7d4c26b20c87#
        Blu

        --
        Ben Ford

      • Julie Harris
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
          Oh, my first NUTS event!  We'll be there for sure!

          Watch for it on Feb 29, 2012. Leap day...Wednesday beginning at 6:30pm.
          Blucruz.

        • teeje
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 21, 2012
            Yea! Thanks, Blu!