Re: [NUTS] NUTSEvent happening soon.

  • Gary McElroy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
      Sorry, It will be in Chico.
      Blu
      --- On Fri, 1/20/12, cathy@... <cathy@...> wrote:

      From: cathy@... <cathy@...>
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] NUTSEvent happening soon.
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 20, 2012, 6:49 PM

      where might this event, meaning town, be held? I have earned but not had a
      chance to be given my golden nut yet and kinda want to make an event and
      get it...

      > Watch for it on Feb 29, 2012. Leap day...Wednesday beginning at 6:30pm.
      > Blucruz.

    • Ben Ford
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
        There will be an event in Yuba City the same evening.

        --
        Ben Ford
      • Gary McElroy
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
          It's not listed yet that I can see so I had no way to know. Guess people will just have to choose.
          Mine was just listed.
          http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=0c0d5f69-96d0-47bd-80ee-7d4c26b20c87#
          Blu

          --
          Ben Ford

        • Julie Harris
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
            Oh, my first NUTS event!  We'll be there for sure!

            Watch for it on Feb 29, 2012. Leap day...Wednesday beginning at 6:30pm.
            Blucruz.

          • teeje
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 21, 2012
              Yea! Thanks, Blu!