Re: [NUTS] NUTSEvent happening soon.

  • cathy@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
      where might this event, meaning town, be held? I have earned but not had a
      chance to be given my golden nut yet and kinda want to make an event and
      get it...

      > Watch for it on Feb 29, 2012. Leap day...Wednesday beginning at 6:30pm.
      > Blucruz.

    • Gary McElroy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
        Sorry, It will be in Chico.
        Blu
        where might this event, meaning town, be held? I have earned but not had a
        chance to be given my golden nut yet and kinda want to make an event and
        get it...

        > Watch for it on Feb 29, 2012. Leap day...Wednesday beginning at 6:30pm.
        > Blucruz.

      • Ben Ford
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
          There will be an event in Yuba City the same evening.

          --
          Ben Ford
        • Gary McElroy
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
            It's not listed yet that I can see so I had no way to know. Guess people will just have to choose.
            Mine was just listed.
            http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=0c0d5f69-96d0-47bd-80ee-7d4c26b20c87#
            Blu

            --
            Ben Ford

          • Julie Harris
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
              Oh, my first NUTS event!  We'll be there for sure!

              Watch for it on Feb 29, 2012. Leap day...Wednesday beginning at 6:30pm.
              Blucruz.

            • teeje
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 21, 2012
                Yea! Thanks, Blu!