NUTSEvent happening soon.

  • blucruzfamily
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
      Watch for it on Feb 29, 2012. Leap day...Wednesday beginning at 6:30pm.
      Blucruz.
    • cathy@pacific.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
        where might this event, meaning town, be held? I have earned but not had a
        chance to be given my golden nut yet and kinda want to make an event and
        get it...

        > Watch for it on Feb 29, 2012. Leap day...Wednesday beginning at 6:30pm.
        > Blucruz.

      • Gary McElroy
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
          Sorry, It will be in Chico.
          Blu
          where might this event, meaning town, be held? I have earned but not had a
          chance to be given my golden nut yet and kinda want to make an event and
          get it...

          > Watch for it on Feb 29, 2012. Leap day...Wednesday beginning at 6:30pm.
          > Blucruz.

        • Ben Ford
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
            There will be an event in Yuba City the same evening.

            --
            Ben Ford
          • Gary McElroy
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
              It's not listed yet that I can see so I had no way to know. Guess people will just have to choose.
              Mine was just listed.
              http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=0c0d5f69-96d0-47bd-80ee-7d4c26b20c87#
              Blu

              --
              Ben Ford

            • Julie Harris
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
                Oh, my first NUTS event!  We'll be there for sure!

                Watch for it on Feb 29, 2012. Leap day...Wednesday beginning at 6:30pm.
                Blucruz.

              • teeje
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 21, 2012
                  Yea! Thanks, Blu!