Re: [NUTS] Subject #2: Geowoodstock IV playing cards.

  • Pat And Lew Goodrich
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2012
      We vaguely remembered ordering one too, and found it by searching our pay pal account. We then called geocaching and they mailed them to us.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 18, 2012, at 5:54 PM, "thrak@..." <thrak@...> wrote:

      Dang! You mean I'm not the ONLY one who has life getting in the way?  Actually, LIFE isn't my problem so much as WORK is. That dang work gets in the way of almost everything I want to do.

      It really has been quite a while since there was a N.U.T.S. event.  I know it's time I hosted one but, there again, it's that life/work thing. I'll speak to my wife when she gets back home. She's in LA (shudder) for a few days for work. Maybe we can host an event or at least co-host one. Maybe we could get some other old fart N.U.T.S. (Escapades maybe???) to co-host with us since we've never done it.

      PS. I just bought some BACON and was thinking of the breakfast events in the past. The weather isn't real conducive to one of those but the BACON did bring them to mind. :)

      On 1/18/2012 5:29 PM, redhawk2853@... wrote:

      Nanook56, et al

      Hi there, if you bought and paid for them on line and notified us, then we have them. We just haven't had an event  to pass them out.
      Sorry life keeps getting in the way.

      R&C

      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      From: dwalrus38@...
      Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:42:21 -0800
      Subject: [NUTS] Subject #2: Geowoodstock IV playing cards.

      I seem to remember, although vaguely now, that i ordered some cards and that someone was to bring them back from the event.  I can't even remember
      whether I paid for them in advance or was to pay for them upon receipt. I hadn't heard anything about it until this e-mail. Help?! Nanook56 (Bob).