Re: [NUTS] Subject #2: Geowoodstock IV playing c ards.

  • bclamb@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2012
      I got mine.

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "thrak" <thrak@...>
      To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [NUTS] Subject #2: Geowoodstock IV playing cards.
      Date: Wed, Jan 18, 2012 3:04 pm

      Did you ever get these cards?

      On 6/8/2011 7:06 PM, redhawk2853 wrote:

      As you know the NUTS have won one of the jokers (thanks so much BluCruz)in the GWIX card deck contest, and our gold NUTS logo is in it. Gary noted that apparently they won't be mailing the decks which can be ordered on line. (Can't imagine why they couldn't take the time to do that... oh, wait, yes I can! Things get a little busy for host groups around this time of year!) :o) So they need to be picked up at the event.

      The playing cards are $10 per NON-trackable deck and $11 for trackable ones. If I'm not overwhelmed with requests, I can take your orders and add them to my own. Contact me at redhawk2853@... I'll see what I can do. Remember the number of decks is limited and if you want this piece of GW history, get your order in to me by Monday June 13th at 6:00 pm, after that you'll need to order them yourselves, and make arrangements to have them picked up at the event.