Re: [NUTS] Geocaching in the Chico Enterprise Record

  • J Kaye
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
      Nice to have an article, but I think the writer should have interviewed a cacher.  She missed a lot about the sport, including how searching for a cache can take you to cool parts of a town that only locals know about.

      The cacher hurt at Salmon Hole was searching for my cache.  I hid the container near the top of the canyon so cachers wouldn't have to make the treacherous trip down the trail to the bottom of the canyon.  Go figure.  Another cacher fell out of a tree and broke three ribs going after another of my caches.