Geocaching in the Chico Enterprise Record

  • thrak@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
      There's a good sized article about geocaching in today's Enterprise Record.  It's on page 1B (the Style section) and it's titled Geocaching: It's the treasure hunt of today. The article starts on 1B and is continued on 2B.

      No mention of the N.U.T.S. but the author (Mary McCart) says she wants to try geocaching
    • Alisa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012

        Here is a link to the article:

        http://www.chicoer.com/ci_19694538?IADID=Search-www.chicoer.com-www.chicoer.com

        Alisa/alirose114

        There's a good sized article about geocaching in today's Enterprise Record.  It's on page 1B (the Style section) and it's titled Geocaching: It's the treasure hunt of today. The article starts on 1B and is continued on 2B.

        No mention of the N.U.T.S. but the author (Mary McCart) says she wants to try geocaching

      • J Kaye
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
          Nice to have an article, but I think the writer should have interviewed a cacher.  She missed a lot about the sport, including how searching for a cache can take you to cool parts of a town that only locals know about.

          The cacher hurt at Salmon Hole was searching for my cache.  I hid the container near the top of the canyon so cachers wouldn't have to make the treacherous trip down the trail to the bottom of the canyon.  Go figure.  Another cacher fell out of a tree and broke three ribs going after another of my caches.