Re: [NUTS] Wine Drinking Geocachers

  • Bill & Debby
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2011
      Now there's some box wine I might try.

      Bill

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 8, 2011, at 10:01 AM, thrak <thrak@...> wrote:

      Here's a product that would be perfect for the wine drinking geocacher.

      The cost is $39.  The limited edition "Pinky" version is $59

      <gjghdgaa.png>

      <abdcdidf.png>

      <icaedgii.png>

      ChillerCask

      The stainless steel Chiller cask is small enough to fit on any shelf in your fridge and has a built in handle for extreme portability. With the Chiller cask, we turned a decommissioned US Army ammo case into the coolest wine tote in town. Order your Chiller with or without the "Make Wine Not War" slogan.

      NEW: In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we're releasing a limited edition Chiller cask, affectionately named Pinky. For each Pinky we sell, we will donate 10% of the proceeds to breast cancer research.

      <ebcgehed.png>

      http://www.the20wines.com/product/ChillerCask?pageID=0da95e1e-1cc4-81ae-7540-115c44c7fbcf&sortBy=DisplayOrder&