Wine Drinking Geocachers

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2011
      Here's a product that would be perfect for the wine drinking geocacher.

      The cost is $39.  The limited edition "Pinky" version is $59

      ChillerCask

      The stainless steel Chiller cask is small enough to fit on any shelf in your fridge and has a built in handle for extreme portability. With the Chiller cask, we turned a decommissioned US Army ammo case into the coolest wine tote in town. Order your Chiller with or without the "Make Wine Not War" slogan.

      NEW: In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we're releasing a limited edition Chiller cask, affectionately named Pinky. For each Pinky we sell, we will donate 10% of the proceeds to breast cancer research.

      http://www.the20wines.com/product/ChillerCask?pageID=0da95e1e-1cc4-81ae-7540-115c44c7fbcf&sortBy=DisplayOrder&

    • Bill & Debby
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2011
        Now there's some box wine I might try.

        Bill

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 8, 2011, at 10:01 AM, thrak <thrak@...> wrote:

        Here's a product that would be perfect for the wine drinking geocacher.

        The cost is $39.  The limited edition "Pinky" version is $59

        <gjghdgaa.png>

        <abdcdidf.png>

        <icaedgii.png>

        ChillerCask

        The stainless steel Chiller cask is small enough to fit on any shelf in your fridge and has a built in handle for extreme portability. With the Chiller cask, we turned a decommissioned US Army ammo case into the coolest wine tote in town. Order your Chiller with or without the "Make Wine Not War" slogan.

        NEW: In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we're releasing a limited edition Chiller cask, affectionately named Pinky. For each Pinky we sell, we will donate 10% of the proceeds to breast cancer research.

        <ebcgehed.png>

        http://www.the20wines.com/product/ChillerCask?pageID=0da95e1e-1cc4-81ae-7540-115c44c7fbcf&sortBy=DisplayOrder&