Re: [NUTS] Re: My wife doesn’t like most cache s … Can you guys help …?

  • Kimberly Makin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011
      We went to Eureka this weekend and found a good one at Kings Cross.  My family does not like to participate either, so this was a good one for them, it helps that the history was with it so my mom was interested.  Also a nice hike on a maintained trail on the beautiful coast of northern California.

      Kimberly
      Makin Glass & Pottery

      On Sep 7, 2011, at 9:52 AM, JeoMc5@... wrote:

      Along that lines you may also notice certain profiles that hide along the lines you like. Some creative, some devious, some quick.

      Jeo

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2011
        TNX for all the great ideas... I'm going to look into the points 1st... I know that is new but sounds like a good start point... Excuse the PUN... lol...
        TNX again, Jim