Re: [NUTS] Re: Caches up for adoption

  • Gary McElroy
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 17, 2011
      The whole reason for adoption is so they do not have to be archived. These caches have been there for quite some time and while I appreciate your desire to place new ones i'll hold out for someone who wants to adopt them.
      Gary
      Blucruz

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2011
        Anyone out there? Not the response I was looking for. I will be archiving as I can when I go to retreive them I guess.
        :( Blu

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:

        > Hi all, it is with a heavy heart that I must admit that I have really been lax with my cache maintenance. Due to the crappy economy and my lack of a real job I'm finding it more and more difficult to come to Chico and the valley let alone go to my caches while I'm down there. It is for that reason that I would like to put up some of my caches for Adoption. Unfortunately some of these are ones I adopted from Plunksfroggy when she moved to Hawaii. I'd like to keep them all alive but if no one takes them on in the next month or so I will be archiving them and removing the caches as I can.
        > If you are interested in adopting one or more of them please shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you an adoption request.
        > They are:
        > GCTF6Q. WHERE'S THE BEEF
        > GCQHRX. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #7
        > GCQBH7. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #3
        > GCQHRY. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #8
        > GCY66Z. RICE...TON
        > GCYMJY. QUEEN OF DIAMONDS "OLD HUMBOLDT ROAD"
        > GCQBH1. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #2
        > GCR53N. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #3 (IN ORLAND)
        > GCY72C. DAYTON
        > GCYK66. POTTER RANCH
        > GCY670. WELCOME TO RICHVALE.
        >
        > There may be a few mor to follow but that's it for now.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Gary "Blucruz"

      • Anthony Guzzi
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2011
          Well, you're not the only one. I'm in a similar situation and I admit
          that I too have avoided putting some caches out there because I know I'd
          have to maintain them, and it's just in the cards right now.

          On 9/1/2011 9:11 PM, blucruzfamily wrote:
          > Anyone out there? Not the response I was looking for. I will be
          > archiving as I can when I go to retreive them I guess.
          > :( Blu
          >
          > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com <mailto:nuts_%40yahoogroups.com>, Gary
          > McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all, it is with a heavy heart that I must admit that I have really
          > been lax with my cache maintenance. Due to the crappy economy and my
          > lack of a real job I'm finding it more and more difficult to come to
          > Chico and the valley let alone go to my caches while I'm down there. It
          > is for that reason that I would like to put up some of my caches for
          > Adoption. Unfortunately some of these are ones I adopted from
          > Plunksfroggy when she moved to Hawaii. I'd like to keep them all alive
          > but if no one takes them on in the next month or so I will be archiving
          > them and removing the caches as I can.
          > > If you are interested in adopting one or more of them please shoot me
          > an e-mail and I'll send you an adoption request.
          > > They are:
        • leianne
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 1, 2011

            If I lived closer I would gladdly take them all but I am near Portola.........the east end of Plumas county.
            Leianne

            Anyone out there? Not the response I was looking for. I will be archiving as I can when I go to retreive them I guess.
            :( Blu

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:

            > Hi all, it is with a heavy heart that I must admit that I have really been lax with my cache maintenance. Due to the crappy economy and my lack of a real job I'm finding it more and more difficult to come to Chico and the valley let alone go to my caches while I'm down there. It is for that reason that I would like to put up some of my caches for Adoption. Unfortunately some of these are ones I adopted from Plunksfroggy when she moved to Hawaii. I'd like to keep them all alive but if no one takes them on in the next month or so I will be archiving them and removing the caches as I can.
            > If you are interested in adopting one or more of them please shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you an adoption request.
            > They are:
            > GCTF6Q. WHERE'S THE BEEF
            > GCQHRX. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #7
            > GCQBH7. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #3
            > GCQHRY. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #8
            > GCY66Z. RICE...TON
            > GCYMJY. QUEEN OF DIAMONDS "OLD HUMBOLDT ROAD"
            > GCQBH1. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #2
            > GCR53N. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #3 (IN ORLAND)
            > GCY72C. DAYTON
            > GCYK66. POTTER RANCH
            > GCY670. WELCOME TO RICHVALE.
            >
            > There may be a few mor to follow but that's it for now.
            >
            > Thanks in advance,
            > Gary "Blucruz"

          • Jack R Isbell
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 2, 2011
              Hi Gary,

              I'm willing to take any or all of the following caches for you,

              GCTF6Q      - Where's the Beef
              GCQBH7     - Small Mall #3
              GCYMJY     - Queen of Diamonds
              GCYK66     - Potter Ranch

              Sierra Rat (Jack Isbell)

              On 9/1/2011 9:11 PM, blucruzfamily wrote:

              Anyone out there? Not the response I was looking for. I will be archiving as I can when I go to retreive them I guess.
              :( Blu

              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:

              > Hi all, it is with a heavy heart that I must admit that I have really been lax with my cache maintenance. Due to the crappy economy and my lack of a real job I'm finding it more and more difficult to come to Chico and the valley let alone go to my caches while I'm down there. It is for that reason that I would like to put up some of my caches for Adoption. Unfortunately some of these are ones I adopted from Plunksfroggy when she moved to Hawaii. I'd like to keep them all alive but if no one takes them on in the next month or so I will be archiving them and removing the caches as I can.
              > If you are interested in adopting one or more of them please shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you an adoption request.
              > They are:
              > GCTF6Q. WHERE'S THE BEEF
              > GCQHRX. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #7
              > GCQBH7. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #3
              > GCQHRY. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #8
              > GCY66Z. RICE...TON
              > GCYMJY. QUEEN OF DIAMONDS "OLD HUMBOLDT ROAD"
              > GCQBH1. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #2
              > GCR53N. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #3 (IN ORLAND)
              > GCY72C. DAYTON
              > GCYK66. POTTER RANCH
              > GCY670. WELCOME TO RICHVALE.
              >
              > There may be a few mor to follow but that's it for now.
              >
              > Thanks in advance,
              > Gary "Blucruz"

            • Gary McElroy
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 14, 2011
                Thanks Jack, Sorry it took so long to get back to you but I have been computerless for a couple weeks do to motherboard hardware failure. I will send you the adoption requests in the next couple of days.
                Thans again,'
                Gary(Blucruz)

                I'm willing to take any or all of the following caches for you,

                GCTF6Q      - Where's the Beef
                GCQBH7     - Small Mall #3
                GCYMJY     - Queen of Diamonds
                GCYK66     - Potter Ranch

                Sierra Rat (Jack Isbell)

                On 9/1/2011 9:11 PM, blucruzfamily wrote:

                Anyone out there? Not the response I was looking for. I will be archiving as I can when I go to retreive them I guess.
                :( Blu

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:

                > Hi all, it is with a heavy heart that I must admit that I have really been lax with my cache maintenance. Due to the crappy economy and my lack of a real job I'm finding it more and more difficult to come to Chico and the valley let alone go to my caches while I'm down there. It is for that reason that I would like to put up some of my caches for Adoption. Unfortunately some of these are ones I adopted from Plunksfroggy when she moved to Hawaii. I'd like to keep them all alive but if no one takes them on in the next month or so I will be archiving them and removing the caches as I can.
                > If you are interested in adopting one or more of them please shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you an adoption request.
                > They are:
                > GCTF6Q. WHERE'S THE BEEF
                > GCQHRX. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #7
                > GCQBH7. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #3
                > GCQHRY. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #8
                > GCY66Z. RICE...TON
                > GCYMJY. QUEEN OF DIAMONDS "OLD HUMBOLDT ROAD"
                > GCQBH1. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #2
                > GCR53N. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #3 (IN ORLAND)
                > GCY72C. DAYTON
                > GCYK66. POTTER RANCH
                > GCY670. WELCOME TO RICHVALE.
                >
                > There may be a few mor to follow but that's it for now.
                >
                > Thanks in advance,
                > Gary "Blucruz"

              • Jack R Isbell
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 14, 2011
                  Not a problem, and I'm glad to be of help.

                  Jack (Sierra Rat)