Re: Caches up for adoption

  • Courtney Calkins
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 17, 2011

      Hello,

      Personally, I have NEW hides to go into the spots of Small Mall #7 and Small Mall #3.  IF those went away I would be happy to hide new caches in those locations.  I know there are a bunch of new cachers that are looking for good locations to hide and NEW caches to find.  If at least those two got archived, the spots would be quickly filled…  your choice, just my thoughts..

      Thanks,

      Courtney CC Calkins, LMFT

      (530)893-4245

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission, and any documents or messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, then you are (1) notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, saving, reading or use of this information is strictly prohibited, (2) requested to discard and delete this e-mail and any attachments, and (3) requested to immediately notify us by e-mail that you mistakenly received this message Courtney@...  fax (530) 879-3712 or telephone (530) 893-4245.  Thank you.

    • Gary McElroy
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 17, 2011
        The whole reason for adoption is so they do not have to be archived. These caches have been there for quite some time and while I appreciate your desire to place new ones i'll hold out for someone who wants to adopt them.
        Gary
        Blucruz

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2011
          Anyone out there? Not the response I was looking for. I will be archiving as I can when I go to retreive them I guess.
          :( Blu

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:

          > Hi all, it is with a heavy heart that I must admit that I have really been lax with my cache maintenance. Due to the crappy economy and my lack of a real job I'm finding it more and more difficult to come to Chico and the valley let alone go to my caches while I'm down there. It is for that reason that I would like to put up some of my caches for Adoption. Unfortunately some of these are ones I adopted from Plunksfroggy when she moved to Hawaii. I'd like to keep them all alive but if no one takes them on in the next month or so I will be archiving them and removing the caches as I can.
          > If you are interested in adopting one or more of them please shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you an adoption request.
          > They are:
          > GCTF6Q. WHERE'S THE BEEF
          > GCQHRX. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #7
          > GCQBH7. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #3
          > GCQHRY. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #8
          > GCY66Z. RICE...TON
          > GCYMJY. QUEEN OF DIAMONDS "OLD HUMBOLDT ROAD"
          > GCQBH1. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #2
          > GCR53N. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #3 (IN ORLAND)
          > GCY72C. DAYTON
          > GCYK66. POTTER RANCH
          > GCY670. WELCOME TO RICHVALE.
          >
          > There may be a few mor to follow but that's it for now.
          >
          > Thanks in advance,
          > Gary "Blucruz"

        • Anthony Guzzi
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 1, 2011
            Well, you're not the only one. I'm in a similar situation and I admit
            that I too have avoided putting some caches out there because I know I'd
            have to maintain them, and it's just in the cards right now.

            On 9/1/2011 9:11 PM, blucruzfamily wrote:
            > Anyone out there? Not the response I was looking for. I will be
            > archiving as I can when I go to retreive them I guess.
            > :( Blu
            >
            > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com <mailto:nuts_%40yahoogroups.com>, Gary
            > McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi all, it is with a heavy heart that I must admit that I have really
            > been lax with my cache maintenance. Due to the crappy economy and my
            > lack of a real job I'm finding it more and more difficult to come to
            > Chico and the valley let alone go to my caches while I'm down there. It
            > is for that reason that I would like to put up some of my caches for
            > Adoption. Unfortunately some of these are ones I adopted from
            > Plunksfroggy when she moved to Hawaii. I'd like to keep them all alive
            > but if no one takes them on in the next month or so I will be archiving
            > them and removing the caches as I can.
            > > If you are interested in adopting one or more of them please shoot me
            > an e-mail and I'll send you an adoption request.
            > > They are:
          • leianne
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 1, 2011

              If I lived closer I would gladdly take them all but I am near Portola.........the east end of Plumas county.
              Leianne

              Anyone out there? Not the response I was looking for. I will be archiving as I can when I go to retreive them I guess.
              :( Blu

              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:

              > Hi all, it is with a heavy heart that I must admit that I have really been lax with my cache maintenance. Due to the crappy economy and my lack of a real job I'm finding it more and more difficult to come to Chico and the valley let alone go to my caches while I'm down there. It is for that reason that I would like to put up some of my caches for Adoption. Unfortunately some of these are ones I adopted from Plunksfroggy when she moved to Hawaii. I'd like to keep them all alive but if no one takes them on in the next month or so I will be archiving them and removing the caches as I can.
              > If you are interested in adopting one or more of them please shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you an adoption request.
              > They are:
              > GCTF6Q. WHERE'S THE BEEF
              > GCQHRX. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #7
              > GCQBH7. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #3
              > GCQHRY. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #8
              > GCY66Z. RICE...TON
              > GCYMJY. QUEEN OF DIAMONDS "OLD HUMBOLDT ROAD"
              > GCQBH1. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #2
              > GCR53N. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #3 (IN ORLAND)
              > GCY72C. DAYTON
              > GCYK66. POTTER RANCH
              > GCY670. WELCOME TO RICHVALE.
              >
              > There may be a few mor to follow but that's it for now.
              >
              > Thanks in advance,
              > Gary "Blucruz"

            • Jack R Isbell
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 2, 2011
                Hi Gary,

                I'm willing to take any or all of the following caches for you,

                GCTF6Q      - Where's the Beef
                GCQBH7     - Small Mall #3
                GCYMJY     - Queen of Diamonds
                GCYK66     - Potter Ranch

                Sierra Rat (Jack Isbell)

                On 9/1/2011 9:11 PM, blucruzfamily wrote:

                Anyone out there? Not the response I was looking for. I will be archiving as I can when I go to retreive them I guess.
                :( Blu

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:

                > Hi all, it is with a heavy heart that I must admit that I have really been lax with my cache maintenance. Due to the crappy economy and my lack of a real job I'm finding it more and more difficult to come to Chico and the valley let alone go to my caches while I'm down there. It is for that reason that I would like to put up some of my caches for Adoption. Unfortunately some of these are ones I adopted from Plunksfroggy when she moved to Hawaii. I'd like to keep them all alive but if no one takes them on in the next month or so I will be archiving them and removing the caches as I can.
                > If you are interested in adopting one or more of them please shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you an adoption request.
                > They are:
                > GCTF6Q. WHERE'S THE BEEF
                > GCQHRX. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #7
                > GCQBH7. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #3
                > GCQHRY. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #8
                > GCY66Z. RICE...TON
                > GCYMJY. QUEEN OF DIAMONDS "OLD HUMBOLDT ROAD"
                > GCQBH1. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #2
                > GCR53N. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #3 (IN ORLAND)
                > GCY72C. DAYTON
                > GCYK66. POTTER RANCH
                > GCY670. WELCOME TO RICHVALE.
                >
                > There may be a few mor to follow but that's it for now.
                >
                > Thanks in advance,
                > Gary "Blucruz"

              • Gary McElroy
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 14, 2011
                  Thanks Jack, Sorry it took so long to get back to you but I have been computerless for a couple weeks do to motherboard hardware failure. I will send you the adoption requests in the next couple of days.
                  Thans again,'
                  Gary(Blucruz)

                  I'm willing to take any or all of the following caches for you,

                  GCTF6Q      - Where's the Beef
                  GCQBH7     - Small Mall #3
                  GCYMJY     - Queen of Diamonds
                  GCYK66     - Potter Ranch

                  Sierra Rat (Jack Isbell)

                  On 9/1/2011 9:11 PM, blucruzfamily wrote:

                  Anyone out there? Not the response I was looking for. I will be archiving as I can when I go to retreive them I guess.
                  :( Blu

                  --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:

                  > Hi all, it is with a heavy heart that I must admit that I have really been lax with my cache maintenance. Due to the crappy economy and my lack of a real job I'm finding it more and more difficult to come to Chico and the valley let alone go to my caches while I'm down there. It is for that reason that I would like to put up some of my caches for Adoption. Unfortunately some of these are ones I adopted from Plunksfroggy when she moved to Hawaii. I'd like to keep them all alive but if no one takes them on in the next month or so I will be archiving them and removing the caches as I can.
                  > If you are interested in adopting one or more of them please shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you an adoption request.
                  > They are:
                  > GCTF6Q. WHERE'S THE BEEF
                  > GCQHRX. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #7
                  > GCQBH7. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #3
                  > GCQHRY. IT'S A SMALL MALL AFTER ALL #8
                  > GCY66Z. RICE...TON
                  > GCYMJY. QUEEN OF DIAMONDS "OLD HUMBOLDT ROAD"
                  > GCQBH1. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #2
                  > GCR53N. WHERE'S BUTTE COLLEGE CAMPUS #3 (IN ORLAND)
                  > GCY72C. DAYTON
                  > GCYK66. POTTER RANCH
                  > GCY670. WELCOME TO RICHVALE.
                  >
                  > There may be a few mor to follow but that's it for now.
                  >
                  > Thanks in advance,
                  > Gary "Blucruz"

                • Jack R Isbell
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 14, 2011
                    Not a problem, and I'm glad to be of help.

                    Jack (Sierra Rat)