TB -> Seattle...

  • Anthony Guzzi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
      I will be going to the Geocaching Block Party in Seattle on Aug 20, so
      if anybody has any geocoins or travel bugs they want me to take with me
      up there, now is the time to get them to me and I'll bring em.
    • bnbschneider2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
        Hi we will be up there in the area on the 20th of aug. where and what time does it start nd any other info ,we will tr to make it work for us thank you OE3 Retiree

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 23, 2011
          could you send us some info the the block party in seattle tahnk you for your time Bud

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 23, 2011
            On 7/23/2011 5:36 PM, bnbschneider2@... wrote:
            > could you send us some info the the block party in seattle tahnk you for
            > your time Bud

            The Event:
            http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=89622811-330d-4fa0-b2c7-e6628c0adbcf&log=y

            Me: