IMPORTANT: Update on the GeoWoodstock playing cards.

  • redhawk2853
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2011
      The GWXI store will be closing TOMMORROW June 10th, according to an email from Dianna from the GWIX committee which reads...

      "Probably the best way to handle this would be for your friends to order their own cards and then give you the order printout for you to pick up the cards. Since registration is already shut down and the online store is closing tomorrow, this is probably the easiest way to handle this.
      See you at Geowoodstock IX!!
      Dianna HendrickGeowoodstock 9 Committee"

      To order: go to

      http://www.geowoodstock.com/gws9/login.php?accesscheck=%2Fgws9%2Fuser_edit.php (cut and paste)

      I assume you must create a login account (registration is closed but you should be able to order from the store). Then you can email me a copy of the order details so I can pick it up for you at the event. Remember the store closes TOMORROW so act fast.

      If there is a problem or you can't order yourself let me know. Sorry for the confusion,

      Rock