Subject #2: Geowoodstock IV playing cards.

  • redhawk2853
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8 7:06 PM
      As you know the NUTS have won one of the jokers (thanks so much BluCruz)in the GWIX card deck contest, and our gold NUTS logo is in it. Gary noted that apparently they won't be mailing the decks which can be ordered on line. (Can't imagine why they couldn't take the time to do that... oh, wait, yes I can! Things get a little busy for host groups around this time of year!) :o) So they need to be picked up at the event.

      The playing cards are $10 per NON-trackable deck and $11 for trackable ones. If I'm not overwhelmed with requests, I can take your orders and add them to my own. Contact me at redhawk2853@... I'll see what I can do. Remember the number of decks is limited and if you want this piece of GW history, get your order in to me by Monday June 13th at 6:00 pm, after that you'll need to order them yourselves, and make arrangements to have them picked up at the event.
    • thrak
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 18, 2012
        Did you ever get these cards?

        On 6/8/2011 7:06 PM, redhawk2853 wrote:

[...]

      • Robert L Dunbar
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 18, 2012
          I seem to remember, although vaguely now, that i ordered some cards and that someone was to bring them back from the event.  I can't even remember
          whether I paid for them in advance or was to pay for them upon receipt. I hadn't heard anything about it until this e-mail. Help?! Nanook56 (Bob).
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 18, 2012
            Yes we did! Now if someone would just throw a NUTS event (hint, hint) we could pass them out to those who bought them.  :o)  R&C

            To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 18, 2012
              Nanook56, et al

              Hi there, if you bought and paid for them on line and notified us, then we have them. We just haven't had an event  to pass them out.
              Sorry life keeps getting in the way.

              R&C

              To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              From: dwalrus38@...
              Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:42:21 -0800
              Subject: [NUTS] Subject #2: Geowoodstock IV playing cards.

            • thrak@pacbell.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 18, 2012
                Dang! You mean I'm not the ONLY one who has life getting in the way?  Actually, LIFE isn't my problem so much as WORK is. That dang work gets in the way of almost everything I want to do.

                It really has been quite a while since there was a N.U.T.S. event.  I know it's time I hosted one but, there again, it's that life/work thing. I'll speak to my wife when she gets back home. She's in LA (shudder) for a few days for work. Maybe we can host an event or at least co-host one. Maybe we could get some other old fart N.U.T.S. (Escapades maybe???) to co-host with us since we've never done it.

                PS. I just bought some BACON and was thinking of the breakfast events in the past. The weather isn't real conducive to one of those but the BACON did bring them to mind. :)

                To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                From: dwalrus38@...
                Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:42:21 -0800

                I seem to remember, although vaguely now, that i ordered some cards and that someone was to bring them back from the event.  I can't even remember
                whether I paid for them in advance or was to pay for them upon receipt. I hadn't heard anything about it until this e-mail. Help?! Nanook56 (Bob).

              • Pat And Lew Goodrich

                  From: dwalrus38@...
                  Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:42:21 -0800