Subject #1: Pathtags update

  • redhawk2853
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2011
      Hey there, just an update on the pathtag project. Our initial order of 50 each NUTS pathtags are in the works and should be here in about 4 weeks. Depending on interest and acceptance of these coins, we will create an additional order to meet everyone's needs. Will let y'all know when they arrive, R&C
    • Frank Valls
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2011
        Hello,

        I am interested in one of the coins if possible.

        Thanks,
        Frank Valls
        (FLVALLS)

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 10, 2011
          Thanks Frank, if not from the first batch, we will be ordering more, so no worries. One's got to have your name on it (atleast if you are a NUT)
          ;o)

           Rock

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com

          Hey there, just an update on the pathtag project. Our initial order of 50 each NUTS pathtags are in the works and should be here in about 4 weeks. Depending on interest and acceptance of these coins, we will create an additional order to meet everyone's needs. Will let y'all know when they arrive, R&C

        • Tamra Rutherford
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 10, 2011
            We'd like to get a couple out this way & show Indiana what NUTS are all about.

            To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 10, 2011
              Will let y'all know when the pathtags are ready and how we will distribute them. Thanks for the interest. Rock

              To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              From: sexmecowboy@...
              Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:02:26 -0700

              To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com