RE: [NUTS] Since the sleeping tiger has been awakened.....

  • AAron Palmer
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 14, 2011
      I am totally interested in getting about 10 or so if it is a go with the NUTS pathtags.  Just let me know when and How much?!

      AAron (Spitfyre97)

      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      From: gsmcelroy@...
      Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:48:55 -0700
      Subject: [NUTS] Since the sleeping tiger has been awakened.....

      Is there any interest in doing a NUTS Pathtag?
      They seem to be getting real popular and are a whole lot cheaper than doing another coin.
      We could use the golden nuts logo really easy since it's already round.
      Gary

    • Anthony Guzzi
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 14, 2011
        On 4/14/2011 4:49 PM, AAron Palmer wrote:
        > Is there any interest in doing a NUTS Pathtag?
        > They seem to be getting real popular and are a whole lot cheaper than
        > doing another coin.
        > We could use the golden nuts logo really easy since it's already round.

        I'll buy some, but I can't commit to more than 10.

        I think the circular logo would look very nice on a pathtag.