May Day, May Day....calling all NUTS (GC2T3HJ)

  • escapades4cache
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 13, 2011
      Event on Table Mountain published...be the first to log a "will attend" and win a prize (to be picked up at the event). See you all there!
    • Sandi MacDougall
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 13, 2011
        what is the GC#?

        --
        Sandi
        www.girlscoutsmendo.org

      • Shawn Ford

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 13, 2011
            Sandi...it's in the subject line ;)
            GC2T3HJ
            Ed

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 13, 2011

              May 1st is also the day of the Chico Wildflower Century so there will be literally thousands of cyclists on the roads up from Chico ->Paradise-> Table Mountain -> Durham that day.  Given the timing of the event most won’t be up on Table Mountain by that time, but please keep your eyes open.  And if you see a SKWERL pedaling slowly—say Hi! :-)

              The SKWERL

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 13, 2011
                  Thanks for the heads up SKWERL...hopefully there won't be any issues with parking as the event will be at 9:00 a.m.. If it started later I could see that there might be some traffic issues. It is possible that we could change the NUTS event to 8:00 a.m. instead but I don't want to change the date.

                  Gail - Escapades

                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 13, 2011

                    No worries—I certainly wasn’t advocating changing the date.  Just letting folks know to keep their eyes open.  I rode this century last year as well and know that I was pretty tired on the Table Mtn climb, so you can expect to see cyclists all over the road as they struggle up the hill.  Hope to see some other NUTS that day!

                    The SKWERL (bryan)

                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 13, 2011
                      Just follow the bacon........ You'll find the N.U.T.S.  Ahhhhhhhh...... bacon. It's my favorite fruit.

                    • tink.roxy@yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 13, 2011
                        I'm a new NUT here. Have been reading all the emails sounds like whole lot of fun going on.
                        Tink1914

                        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                        From: "thrak@..." <thrak@...>
                        Sender: nuts_@yahoogroups.com