Re: [NUTS] Since the sleeping tiger has been awakened.....

  • rich sasek
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12, 2011
      What is Pathtag? Remember- curtain of Redwood and schoolbooks, I've been out of touch.

      Rich
      $jester

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 13, 2011
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bill Hoke <bhoke@...> wrote:

        > I think it's a great idea. I'd take about 25, so I could do some tradin'.

        GeoTigger

        > Is there any interest in doing a NUTS Pathtag?
        > They seem to be getting real popular and are a whole lot cheaper than doing another coin.
        > We could use the golden nuts logo really easy since it's already round.
        > Gary

      • AAron Palmer
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 14, 2011
          I am totally interested in getting about 10 or so if it is a go with the NUTS pathtags.  Just let me know when and How much?!

          AAron (Spitfyre97)

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 14, 2011
            On 4/14/2011 4:49 PM, AAron Palmer wrote:
            > Is there any interest in doing a NUTS Pathtag?
            > They seem to be getting real popular and are a whole lot cheaper than
            > doing another coin.
            > We could use the golden nuts logo really easy since it's already round.

            I'll buy some, but I can't commit to more than 10.

            I think the circular logo would look very nice on a pathtag.