RE: [NUTS] Hi from a lurker

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 12, 2011

      Lurk….

      bryan (The SKWERL)

      From: nuts_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JeoMc5@...
      Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:23 AM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Hi from a lurker

      raising hand "here"

      Jeo

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Alisa <alirose114@...>
      To: nuts <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Apr 11, 2011 7:26 pm
      Subject: [NUTS] Hi from a lurker

      I am here lurking too.  Only have been to a few NUTS events but look forward to coming to more.

      Alisa/alirose114

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 12, 2011
        The world needs more lurkers.......still count me in

        graniteman84 (Ken)

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 12, 2011
          No, silly, the world needs more LERTS- not lurkers. So please, be a lert.
          Huntnlady

          There is always, always, always, something to be thankful for.

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 12, 2011
            Okay... I'll be a lert too.

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 13, 2011
              Yo. Still here.