RE: [NUTS] Since the sleeping tiger has been awakened.....

  • Rebecca Scott
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12, 2011
      Ouuu, yes I want one.

      Rebecca Scott
      "The Fossillady"

      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      From: gsmcelroy@...
      Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:48:55 -0700
      Subject: [NUTS] Since the sleeping tiger has been awakened.....

      Is there any interest in doing a NUTS Pathtag?
      They seem to be getting real popular and are a whole lot cheaper than doing another coin.
      We could use the golden nuts logo really easy since it's already round.
      Gary

    • Bill Hoke
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2011
        I think it's a great idea. I'd take about 25, so I could do some tradin'.

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 12, 2011
          Absolutely, let's do a pathtag! We're in for a bunch. R&C

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 12, 2011
            What is Pathtag? Remember- curtain of Redwood and schoolbooks, I've been out of touch.

            Rich
            $jester

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 13, 2011
              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bill Hoke <bhoke@...> wrote:

              > I think it's a great idea. I'd take about 25, so I could do some tradin'.

              GeoTigger

              > Is there any interest in doing a NUTS Pathtag?
              > They seem to be getting real popular and are a whole lot cheaper than doing another coin.
              > We could use the golden nuts logo really easy since it's already round.
              > Gary

            • AAron Palmer
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 14, 2011
                I am totally interested in getting about 10 or so if it is a go with the NUTS pathtags.  Just let me know when and How much?!

                AAron (Spitfyre97)

                To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 14, 2011
                  On 4/14/2011 4:49 PM, AAron Palmer wrote:
                  > Is there any interest in doing a NUTS Pathtag?
                  > They seem to be getting real popular and are a whole lot cheaper than
                  > doing another coin.
                  > We could use the golden nuts logo really easy since it's already round.

                  I'll buy some, but I can't commit to more than 10.

                  I think the circular logo would look very nice on a pathtag.