still out here

  • Lora Warren
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2011
      Still out here but now in El Dorado County for the time being~~ still consider
      myself a NUT   :)

      GeoTigger & BigDaddy757
    • Lil Devil
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2011
        Catching up on emails a few days after the party. I'm still out here too!

        Lil Devil

      • bbelgram
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2011
          TeamBnE are here and are new NUTS (officially at least - otherwise we are "old nuts" of the "generic" kind :-)! ) - we were at the Logan's event, but can't make the May Day event....to bad cuz we could get our first NUT and be very official, we may hit the second NUT before we can attend the next one....but either way we are out here in El Dorado County and glad to be part of the group!!!