GWIX Joker

  • Bryan Lamb
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2011
      As a duly inducted albeit silent member of this grand organization, I would like to lend my vote to the golden nuts icon for the joker card.  After R&C traveled cross country to the hills of Tennessee to bring me my golden nuts award, I would like to cast my vote for the two gold nuts.
    • thrak@pacbell.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2011
        Holy crap!  An actual VOTE!  I'd guess this one tips the scale.  Sounds like we may have a winner. :-P

        ~Thrak~