Re:

  • danny thorsen
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2011
      Please take me off the email list   Thanks
    • Anthony Guzzi
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2011
        On 4/11/2011 4:05 PM, danny thorsen wrote:

        > Please take me off the email list Thanks

        There is no way for anyone to remove you. There is nobody moderating
        this list.

        You have to remove yourself in the same way that you signed yourself up.
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11, 2011
          Actually Anthony, there are several of us moderating this site and it's being taken care of... thanks. Anyone wanting to "unscribe" can do so themselves or if asked we'll be happy to help. Rock

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          CC: dannythorsen@...
          From: dukeofurl@...
          Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:03:32 -0700
          Subject: Re: [NUTS] Re:

        • thrak@pacbell.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 11, 2011

            Log in with your user ID and password then go to the "my account" link (not the Edit membership link) and remove your email addresses. I think that should do it for you.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 11, 2011
              Yeah, but it's more about trying to make people self-sufficient and
              responsible for themselves...
            • Gary McElroy
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 11, 2011
                A moderator can remove people, there are 4 moderators and he has been removed.
                Gary (Blucruz)