From a Red Bluff N.U.T.S. cacher

  • Robert L Dunbar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2011
      Yes, R&C, I'm still planning to keep my affiliation with N.U.T.S.. I've
      been getting the e-mails with the interplay about cards, one or two
      jokers, and GWIX. I was never "in the loop" for the beginning of like
      some of the N.U.T.S. cachers, so felt like I was also in the dark as to
      all of this activity. I'm limited as to which events I can get to, but
      I've attended a couple in Red Bluff and a couple in Paradise and have
      enjoyed all.
      If I'm called upon to put some bucks in the kitty, I'm more than willing
      to help out. I'm just not an organizer, so I have left that to the
      status quo, which, by the way, seem to be doing quite well for us. I
      have appreciated all who have done the "behind the scenes" work to keep
      N.U.T.S. a geocaching entity. Nanook56 (Bob).