RE: [NUTS] 3/4 page Article in the Paradise Post about Geocaching

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
      Good job folks! The reporters did great too.  R&C

      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      From: gsmcelroy@...
      Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 17:23:56 +0000
      Subject: [NUTS] 3/4 page Article in the Paradise Post about Geocaching

      Just an FYI for anyone interested there is a 3/4 page article in the Paradise Post about Geocaching. Section B page 4.
      I took a couple reporters on a quick hunt a few weeks ago and they came up with a pretty good article. There is also a video that will be posted online on www.paradisepost.com later today or tomorrow.

      C-Ya
      Gary, Blucruz

    • leianne
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011

        Went to the paradise post online and tried to find anything on geocaching but nothing came up even in the archives.
        Leianne