NUTS event

  • redhawk2853
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 30 7:47 PM
      We'll be having our third annual (Another) Salute to State of Jefferson Cachers on April 9th from 11:30 am to ?? at Heaven on Earth Bakery just south of beautiful Azalea, Oregon on I-5, exit 86. Awesome food and lots of treats and free raffles.

      Rock&Crystal
    • redhawk2853
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 30 7:51 PM
        Oops, waypoint is GC2Q9H8 for the Oregon event.
      • Anthony Guzzi
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 30 8:45 PM
          On 3/30/2011 7:51 PM, redhawk2853 wrote:
          > Oops, waypoint is GC2Q9H8 for the Oregon event.

          I think you have a typo in that waypoint, cause I copied and pasted that
          one, and it's a puzzle cache in Germany...
        • Edward Nelson
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 30 9:23 PM

            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 31 6:42 AM
              OOPS 2, that's what I get for not using my specs. GC2Q9HP.

              To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              From: dukeofurl@...
              Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:45:16 -0700