Re: [NUTS] NUTS event

  • thrak@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 15, 2011
      Hey! I don't consider Facebook or Twitter to be IT related. After all, how is having 200 "friends" whom you've never even met an IT thing? :-D

      On 2/12/2011 11:00 PM, Anthony Guzzi wrote:

      On 2/12/2011 10:58 PM, thrak@... wrote:
      > Curmudgeons don't do social networking sites............
      >
      > Never been to facebook, myspace, etc. Don't have a smartphone. Don't
      > tweet or blog. Don't watch TV. I do go to the library frequently though.

      And you call yourself an I.T. guy... :-)

    • redhawk2853
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 30, 2011
        We'll be having our third annual (Another) Salute to State of Jefferson Cachers on April 9th from 11:30 am to ?? at Heaven on Earth Bakery just south of beautiful Azalea, Oregon on I-5, exit 86. Awesome food and lots of treats and free raffles.

        Rock&Crystal
      • redhawk2853
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 30, 2011
          Oops, waypoint is GC2Q9H8 for the Oregon event.
        • Anthony Guzzi
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 30, 2011
            On 3/30/2011 7:51 PM, redhawk2853 wrote:
            > Oops, waypoint is GC2Q9H8 for the Oregon event.

            I think you have a typo in that waypoint, cause I copied and pasted that
            one, and it's a puzzle cache in Germany...
          • Edward Nelson
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 30, 2011

              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 31, 2011
                OOPS 2, that's what I get for not using my specs. GC2Q9HP.

                To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                From: dukeofurl@...
                Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:45:16 -0700