Fifth Annual Sonoma County GeoRally

  • Donald Laird
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14 10:14 PM
      Hey everyone! This is an extremely early heads-up on my Fifth Annual Sonoma County GeoRally coming up on 5/14/11.

      If you've been to one of my GeoRallies, you know how much fun it is. If you haven't, here's a little about it:
      - Take a drive through the backroads of Sonoma County during springtime. You'll follow along a pre-determined route, keeping you eyes peeled for 'travel trivia' - details of what you see along the route.
      - The routes take you within 30 feet of over 60 caches - you may stop and grab as many along the way as you'd like.
      - After the rally, we'll all meet up for a grand potluck and raffle. Oodles of fun will happen.

      Check out http://coord.info/GC2NRD3 for more info.

      Hope to see you there!

      Moozer