Re: [NUTS] NUTS event

  • Anthony Guzzi
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 12, 2011
      On 2/12/2011 10:58 PM, thrak@... wrote:
      > Curmudgeons don't do social networking sites............
      >
      > Never been to facebook, myspace, etc. Don't have a smartphone. Don't
      > tweet or blog. Don't watch TV. I do go to the library frequently though.

      And you call yourself an I.T. guy... :-)
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 13, 2011
        We have placed a cache in honor of Mr B in the Oroville Wildlife Area.  We would like to thank everyone at the NUTS event in Chico who added items to the cache.

        From: Anthony Guzzi <dukeofurl@...>
        Subject: Re: [NUTS] NUTS event
        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Saturday, February 12, 2011, 11:00 PM

        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 14, 2011
          Hey there all you NUTS,

          Just a reminder that there is another NUTS event (GC2N9YH) on Saturday February 26th at Clear Lake. (Hey, when it rains... it pours, right?) SmokeysRedheadHelper is hosting, and it is their farewell gathering before they head out on a huge adventure across the U.S. Check the listing for time and place. PLEASE log your intent and the number in your party ahead of time so they can prepare the establishment hosts. Lots of caches in the area, too. Hope to see y'all there, R&C

          p.s. A huge thanks to Escapades for collecting the goodies and placing the MrB Memorial cache.

        • thrak@pacbell.net
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 15, 2011
            Hey! I don't consider Facebook or Twitter to be IT related. After all, how is having 200 "friends" whom you've never even met an IT thing? :-D

            On 2/12/2011 11:00 PM, Anthony Guzzi wrote:

            On 2/12/2011 10:58 PM, thrak@... wrote:
            > Curmudgeons don't do social networking sites............
            >
            > Never been to facebook, myspace, etc. Don't have a smartphone. Don't
            > tweet or blog. Don't watch TV. I do go to the library frequently though.

            And you call yourself an I.T. guy... :-)

          • redhawk2853
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 30, 2011
              We'll be having our third annual (Another) Salute to State of Jefferson Cachers on April 9th from 11:30 am to ?? at Heaven on Earth Bakery just south of beautiful Azalea, Oregon on I-5, exit 86. Awesome food and lots of treats and free raffles.

              Rock&Crystal
            • redhawk2853
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 30, 2011
                Oops, waypoint is GC2Q9H8 for the Oregon event.
              • Anthony Guzzi
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 30, 2011
                  On 3/30/2011 7:51 PM, redhawk2853 wrote:
                  > Oops, waypoint is GC2Q9H8 for the Oregon event.

                  I think you have a typo in that waypoint, cause I copied and pasted that
                  one, and it's a puzzle cache in Germany...
                • Edward Nelson
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 30, 2011

                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 31, 2011
                      OOPS 2, that's what I get for not using my specs. GC2Q9HP.

                      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                      From: dukeofurl@...
                      Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:45:16 -0700