Another centennial broken!!!

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
      Congratulations go out to chicoscott!!! He just broke 100!!!
      Not bad since he just got into Geocaching on January 02, 2004!!!
      Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
        Way to go Scott, got your Wedding ring and 100 finds in the same week!
        Mike

        Jim Olson <ka6aru@...> wrote:
        Congratulations go out to chicoscott!!! He just broke 100!!!
        Not bad since he just got into Geocaching on January 02, 2004!!!
        Jim

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      • Scott Paton
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
          Now, if I could just get to a new cache before BoBoLu!