NUTS event

    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 11 9:40 PM
      A last minute reminder to all, we will be having a NUTS event at Logan's Roadhouse in Chico starting at 4:30 tomorrow (Saturday). Forgot the waypoint so check your local listings (GC.com) for more information and to log your intent so we know how many to seat. Hope to see ya'll there, Rock&Crystal
    • Tru2Cntry
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 11 10:20 PM
        Hey do t know if it's too late but Bear and I have a friend
        Coming and he is eligible for 2 nuts too! He signed up to come as
        SeanStafford and he's coming all the way from Palo Alto. He's the
        One who did the ET Trail with us ;).
        Can't wait till tomorrow. See you there !

         Jan~Mari Lowry

        Sent from my incredible  IPhone

        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 12 8:42 PM
          We had a lot of fun at the NUTS event tonight in Chico.  It was nice seeing such a good turn out.  Thanks to Rock & Crystal for hosting it.
          If anyone has pictures from tonights event please share them on the NUTS Facebook page.
          http://www.facebook.com/NUTSGeocaching

          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 12 8:49 PM
            Facebook!  BAH!!!

            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 12 10:25 PM
              @ Thrak...was that BAH!!! in a good way?

              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 12 10:58 PM
                Curmudgeons don't do social networking sites............

                Never been to facebook, myspace, etc. Don't have a smartphone. Don't tweet or blog. Don't watch TV. I do go to the library frequently though.

                Yep, a troglodyte to be sure. ;-)

                Message 7 of 18 , Feb 12 11:00 PM
                  On 2/12/2011 10:58 PM, thrak@... wrote:
                  > Curmudgeons don't do social networking sites............
                  >
                  > Never been to facebook, myspace, etc. Don't have a smartphone. Don't
                  > tweet or blog. Don't watch TV. I do go to the library frequently though.

                  And you call yourself an I.T. guy... :-)
                  Message 8 of 18 , Feb 13 10:43 PM
                    We have placed a cache in honor of Mr B in the Oroville Wildlife Area.  We would like to thank everyone at the NUTS event in Chico who added items to the cache.

                    From: Anthony Guzzi <dukeofurl@...>
                    To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Saturday, February 12, 2011, 11:00 PM

                    Message 9 of 18 , Feb 14 7:06 AM
                      Hey there all you NUTS,

                      Just a reminder that there is another NUTS event (GC2N9YH) on Saturday February 26th at Clear Lake. (Hey, when it rains... it pours, right?) SmokeysRedheadHelper is hosting, and it is their farewell gathering before they head out on a huge adventure across the U.S. Check the listing for time and place. PLEASE log your intent and the number in your party ahead of time so they can prepare the establishment hosts. Lots of caches in the area, too. Hope to see y'all there, R&C

                      p.s. A huge thanks to Escapades for collecting the goodies and placing the MrB Memorial cache.

                    • thrak@pacbell.net
                      Message 10 of 18 , Feb 15 6:58 PM
                        Hey! I don't consider Facebook or Twitter to be IT related. After all, how is having 200 "friends" whom you've never even met an IT thing? :-D

                        On 2/12/2011 11:00 PM, Anthony Guzzi wrote:

                        On 2/12/2011 10:58 PM, thrak@... wrote:
                        > Curmudgeons don't do social networking sites............
                        >
                        > Never been to facebook, myspace, etc. Don't have a smartphone. Don't
                        > tweet or blog. Don't watch TV. I do go to the library frequently though.

                        And you call yourself an I.T. guy... :-)

                      • redhawk2853
                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 30, 2011
                          We'll be having our third annual (Another) Salute to State of Jefferson Cachers on April 9th from 11:30 am to ?? at Heaven on Earth Bakery just south of beautiful Azalea, Oregon on I-5, exit 86. Awesome food and lots of treats and free raffles.

                          Rock&Crystal
                        • redhawk2853
                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 30, 2011
                            Oops, waypoint is GC2Q9H8 for the Oregon event.
                          • Anthony Guzzi
                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 30, 2011
                              On 3/30/2011 7:51 PM, redhawk2853 wrote:
                              > Oops, waypoint is GC2Q9H8 for the Oregon event.

                              I think you have a typo in that waypoint, cause I copied and pasted that
                              one, and it's a puzzle cache in Germany...
                            • Edward Nelson
                              Message 14 of 18 , Mar 30, 2011

                                Message 15 of 18 , Mar 31, 2011
                                  OOPS 2, that's what I get for not using my specs. GC2Q9HP.

                                  To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                                  From: dukeofurl@...
                                  Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:45:16 -0700