Re: [NUTS] Mr B

  • Roger Seaman
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 14, 2011
      What a sad day this is...Willard was such a fine fellow.  I loved searching for his caches, and I remember how helpful he was to me when I struggled with finding his cool hides.  He really was one hellofaguy......I will miss him.  Roger (retiredprof)

      On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 5:43 PM, thrak@... <thrak@...> wrote:

      Crap. I think that pretty much says it for me. Another good one gone.

      On 1/13/2011 5:20 PM, escapades4cache wrote:

      Very sad news today, Mr B, Willard Bennett lost his long battle with cancer this morning at 8am. Mr B will be truly missed. He loved the outdoors, four wheeling and geocaching.
      Willard always had a good story and was fun to talk to at geocaching events.
      We are going to miss you Mr B
      There will be a celebration of life in a few weeks ...in Oroville. I will update when we get the details.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 15, 2011
        We too are sadden by the passing of MrB. He was a great cacher and a friend to all he met. Our thoughts and prayers go out to MrsB, his family, and friends. He sure will be missed.

        Rock&Crystal aka Don & Jacqi

        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 16, 2011
           I also am saddened to hear of  MrB's passing.  I remember being a relatively new cacher and the help he willingly gave me in finding a couple of caches.  He will truely be missed.  He was a gentleman, a wonderful cacher and friend to everyone.  Helen   (Vole`)

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 9, 2011
            Just a reminder to the group about the Gathering this Saturday for Mr.B at the Eagles Hall in Oroville. 11:00AM - 2:00PM
            Corner of Myers and Montgomery.
            N39* 30.860 W121* 33.330