Re: [NUTS] Mr B

  • thrak@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 13, 2011
      Crap. I think that pretty much says it for me. Another good one gone.

      On 1/13/2011 5:20 PM, escapades4cache wrote:

      Very sad news today, Mr B, Willard Bennett lost his long battle with cancer this morning at 8am. Mr B will be truly missed. He loved the outdoors, four wheeling and geocaching.
      Willard always had a good story and was fun to talk to at geocaching events.
      We are going to miss you Mr B
      There will be a celebration of life in a few weeks ...in Oroville. I will update when we get the details.

    • willardbennett1982
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 13, 2011
        I'm sorry to have to share with the group that Mr B (Willard) passed away today after a long battle with cancer. There will be a Celebration of Life for him on February 12, 11-2 p.m. at the Oroville Eagles.

        Judy Bennett
      • Roger Seaman

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 15, 2011
            We too are sadden by the passing of MrB. He was a great cacher and a friend to all he met. Our thoughts and prayers go out to MrsB, his family, and friends. He sure will be missed.

            Rock&Crystal aka Don & Jacqi

            To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 16, 2011
               I also am saddened to hear of  MrB's passing.  I remember being a relatively new cacher and the help he willingly gave me in finding a couple of caches.  He will truely be missed.  He was a gentleman, a wonderful cacher and friend to everyone.  Helen   (Vole`)

              I'm sorry to have to share with the group that Mr B (Willard) passed away today after a long battle with cancer. There will be a Celebration of Life for him on February 12, 11-2 p.m. at the Oroville Eagles.

              Judy Bennett

            • Gary McElroy
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 9, 2011
                Just a reminder to the group about the Gathering this Saturday for Mr.B at the Eagles Hall in Oroville. 11:00AM - 2:00PM
                Corner of Myers and Montgomery.
                N39* 30.860 W121* 33.330