Mr B

  • escapades4cache
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 13, 2011
      Very sad news today, Mr B, Willard Bennett lost his long battle with cancer this morning at 8am. Mr B will be truly missed. He loved the outdoors, four wheeling and geocaching.
      Willard always had a good story and was fun to talk to at geocaching events.
      We are going to miss you Mr B
      There will be a celebration of life in a few weeks ...in Oroville. I will update when we get the details.
    • Eileen Belan
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 13, 2011
        Sad indeed. I'll never forget how nice and helpful he was when I was a new cacher.

        Eileen....imcaver

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 13, 2011
          Crap. I think that pretty much says it for me. Another good one gone.

          On 1/13/2011 5:20 PM, escapades4cache wrote:

          Very sad news today, Mr B, Willard Bennett lost his long battle with cancer this morning at 8am. Mr B will be truly missed. He loved the outdoors, four wheeling and geocaching.
          Willard always had a good story and was fun to talk to at geocaching events.
          We are going to miss you Mr B
          There will be a celebration of life in a few weeks ...in Oroville. I will update when we get the details.

        • willardbennett1982
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 13, 2011
            I'm sorry to have to share with the group that Mr B (Willard) passed away today after a long battle with cancer. There will be a Celebration of Life for him on February 12, 11-2 p.m. at the Oroville Eagles.

            Judy Bennett
          • Roger Seaman

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 15, 2011
                We too are sadden by the passing of MrB. He was a great cacher and a friend to all he met. Our thoughts and prayers go out to MrsB, his family, and friends. He sure will be missed.

                Rock&Crystal aka Don & Jacqi

                To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 16, 2011
                   I also am saddened to hear of  MrB's passing.  I remember being a relatively new cacher and the help he willingly gave me in finding a couple of caches.  He will truely be missed.  He was a gentleman, a wonderful cacher and friend to everyone.  Helen   (Vole`)

                  I'm sorry to have to share with the group that Mr B (Willard) passed away today after a long battle with cancer. There will be a Celebration of Life for him on February 12, 11-2 p.m. at the Oroville Eagles.

                  Judy Bennett

                • Gary McElroy
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 9, 2011
                    Just a reminder to the group about the Gathering this Saturday for Mr.B at the Eagles Hall in Oroville. 11:00AM - 2:00PM
                    Corner of Myers and Montgomery.
                    N39* 30.860 W121* 33.330