Re: [NUTS] GBES 2010 Rally

  • leianne
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 15, 2010
      I would LOVE to do something like this rally that took place last summer. Cant wait for this coming warm weather to participate in things like this :)
      Leianne

      From: redhawk2853@ msn.com <redhawk2853@ msn.com>
      To: "NUTS" <nuts_@yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 8:12 PM

      Thanks for the reminder Faith.

      DaughPack, the Four Ladies, and Rock&Crystal will no doubt be there. Maybe MtnTrek and BluCruz, though no word there yet.

      This is a real "cool" annual rally with a venue in the Nevada desert. This year Lovelock is rolling out the carpet for geocachers. There will be 50 fresh caches placed for the event in addition to those placed for the rally. GBES always does a great job of putting this event together, and if you've never combined a navigational rally and geocaching this would be a great one, on road or off.

      Hope to see some more NUTS there, Rock&Crystal

      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      From: faithstclair@ msn.com
      Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:40:36 +0000
      Subject: [NUTS] GBES 2010 Rally

      GBES 2010 Rally

      The Great Basin Eastern Sierra Geocachers are holding their 7th Annual Road Rally. This year's rally will take place in Lovelock, NV, located in Pershing County.
      The rally will feature both ON-Road and Off-Road divisions.
      The festivities begin on Friday, August 20th with registration starting at 2pm at Sturgeons, and a welcome BBQ at 6.
      The rally is Saturday, August 21st at 8:30am, followed by the awards dinner at 6.
      The early registration (Before August 7th) fee is $85. This includes the team entry fee, two T-Shirts, and two tickets to the Awards Banquet.
      For all the information go to www.gbesgeo. org
      You can also follow us on Facebook as "Gbes Geocaching" or on Twitter as "GBES_Geocaching"