Free Tour de Cure Registration -- Updated Informaiton
- SKWERL pointed out to me that the THANKS2011 promotion code wasn't working. I contacted the sponsor and their response is below.The new promotion code is VIP2011 and is valid through Wednesday, December 1st. Our team name is "Nutty River City Riders".Thanks,Paul (Twiddleflip)From: Pam Garcia <PGarcia@...>
Date: November 29, 2010 10:45:29 AM PST
Subject: RE: Free Tour de Cure Registration this Thursday and Friday!!My apologies, there was an error with the THANKS2011 promotion code discount.
We are working on the problem, but are unable to fix this error at this time. In the meantime, here are some options for you:
1. Wait for the code to be fixed and for the promotion to be re-announced.
2. Register now, using VIP2011 promotion code, this code is only available Monday, November 29th through Wednesday, December 1st.
3. Email me at pgarcia@... or call me at 916/924.3232 x 7490 and I will take care of registering you.
Also, my website admin will get a full report as this is happening to many riders, again please accept my apologies.
Thank you for riding with us to stop diabetes!
~ Pam ~
From: Paul Bryant
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 12:00 PM
To: Pam Garcia
Subject: Re: Free Tour de Cure Registration this Thursday and Friday!!
I attempted to recruit more riders for the Tour de Cure ride in Roseville and I was told that the system accepted the THANKS2011 code, but didn't give the special $15 gift. Is there some way we can get this fixed? The attempted, but uncompleted registration were attempted on Thursday, November 25th.
From: Paul Bryant <prof.bryant@...>
To: email@example.com; rcgs-list@...
Sent: Thu, November 25, 2010 8:16:10 AM
Subject: Fw: Free Tour de Cure Registration this Thursday and Friday!!Last year a number of geocachers in our area participated in the Tour de Cure bike ride to help raise funds to fight diabetes. The bike ride is on April 30th, 2011. You have the option of riding as few as 10 mile or up to 100 miles. There are several options to choose from. If you choose to participate and register either today or tomorrow and the registration fee of $15 will be waived if you use the promotion code THANKS2011.I have already signed up and I am planning on riding 100 miles. The team name we are using is "Nutty River City Riders". If you haven't guessed, this is the team that SKWERL set up last year.
You can register from the Nutty River City Riders team page, if you click on Join Team hyperlink near the bottom of the page.I hope you can join us,Paul (Twiddleflip)Subject: Free Tour de Cure Registration this Thursday and Friday!!
de Cure" src="http://main.diabetes.org/touremail/tdc11_stationery_header.jpg" width=745 height=159>
Free Tour de Cure registration this Thursday and Friday only!
Salt Lake (Brigham City), UT has challenged Sacramento (Roseville), CA to see which event will be the first to reach 500 registered riders! Help Sacramento win the “First to 500 Challenge!” This challenge was issued last Thursday when Utah had 363 riders and Sacramento had 157.
Come on everybody sign up now! We’re making this easy for you and making a Black Friday Special just for you!
Thanksgiving and Black Friday only, save $15!
- Go to main.diabetes.org/sacramento-roseville and “Join a Team” or “Register as an Individual”
- Use promo code THANKS2011 in aLL CaPS no space to activate this special $15 gift (only good 11/25 & 11/26/2010),
- Feel welcome to contact me with any questions.
To thank you for your past participation riding with us to stop diabetes, we are giving you FREE registration for Sacramento Tour de Cure happening April 30, 2011 in Roseville. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at the American Diabetes Association’s Tour de Cure!
Pam M. Garcia, event manager, 916/ 924.3232 x 7490
Visit Tour de Cure Web Site | Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Your participation will support research to prevent and cure diabetes as well
as programs to improve the lives of those affected by diabetes.