Free Tour de Cure Registration -- Updated Informaiton

  • Paul Bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      SKWERL pointed out to me that the THANKS2011 promotion code wasn't working.  I contacted the sponsor and their response is below.

      The new promotion code is VIP2011 and is valid through Wednesday, December 1st.  Our team name is "Nutty River City Riders".

      Thanks,
      Paul (Twiddleflip)

      From: Pam Garcia <PGarcia@...>
      Date: November 29, 2010 10:45:29 AM PST
      Subject: RE: Free Tour de Cure Registration this Thursday and Friday!!
      My apologies, there was an error with the THANKS2011 promotion code discount.

      We are working on the problem, but are unable to fix this error at this time.  In the meantime, here are some options for you:

      1.      Wait for the code to be fixed and for the promotion to be re-announced.

      2.     Register now, using VIP2011 promotion code, this code is only available Monday, November 29th through Wednesday, December 1st.

      3.      Email me at pgarcia@... or call me at 916/924.3232 x 7490 and I will take care of registering you.

      Also, my website admin will get a full report as this is happening to many riders, again please accept my apologies.

      Thank you for riding with us to stop diabetes!

      ~ Pam ~