Fw: Free Tour de Cure Registration this Thursday and Friday!!

  • Paul Bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2010

      Last year a number of geocachers in our area participated in the Tour de Cure bike ride to help raise funds to fight diabetes.  The bike ride is on April 30th, 2011. You have the option of riding as few as 10 mile or up to 100 miles.  There are several options to choose from. If you choose to participate and register either today or tomorrow and the registration fee of $15 will be waived if you use the promotion code THANKS2011.

      I have already signed up and I am planning on riding 100 miles.  The team name we are using is "Nutty River City Riders". If you haven't guessed, this is the team that SKWERL set up last year.

      You can register from the Nutty River City Riders team page, if you click on Join Team hyperlink near the bottom of the page.

      I hope you can join us,

      Paul (Twiddleflip)

      Subject: Free Tour de Cure Registration this Thursday and Friday!!

      Tour <SPAN id=de Cure" src="http://main.diabetes.org/touremail/tdc11_stationery_header.jpg" width=745 height=159>

      Free Tour de Cure registration this Thursday and Friday only!  cyclists at start

      Salt Lake (Brigham City), UT has challenged Sacramento (Roseville), CA to see which event will be the first to reach 500 registered riders!  Help Sacramento win the “First to 500 Challenge!”  This challenge was issued last Thursday when Utah had 363 riders and Sacramento had 157.

      Come on everybody sign up now!  We’re making this easy for you and making a Black Friday Special just for you!

      Thanksgiving and Black Friday only, save $15!

      • Go to main.diabetes.org/sacramento-roseville and “Join a Team” or “Register as an Individual”
      • Use promo code THANKS2011 in aLL CaPS no space to activate this special $15 gift (only good 11/25 & 11/26/2010),
      • Feel welcome to contact me with any questions.

      To thank you for your past participation riding with us to stop diabetes, we are giving you FREE registration for Sacramento Tour de Cure happening April 30, 2011 in Roseville.  Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at the American Diabetes Association’s Tour de Cure!

      Pam M. Garcia, event manager, 916/ 924.3232 x 7490

      Visit Tour de Cure Web Site | Contact Us | Unsubscribe

      Your participation will support research to prevent and cure diabetes as well
      as programs to improve the lives of those affected by diabetes.