How to clean your keyboard

  • emsdawn21
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2004
      I was going to mail this to Ed but then figured it would be an
      important piece of info for all of us techno geeks (no offense). Go
      to the following website and follow directions. Hope ot helps you
      out Ed!

      FireDawn

      http://www.computing.net/howto/simple/keyboard/

      P.S. Are any NUTS going to the RCGDS event on Dec 11? I'll be there
      and I think R&C. Hope to see tons...okay maybe not "tons" 'cause we
      aren't that big.....but a lot of you there!