[NUTS] Re: Facebook RCGDS Fan Page

  • Courtney
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 16, 2010
      Can't we have BOTH. This group and the FB page? To suit everybody's taste.

      Personally, I think every county should have a FB page. Make it easier to research when traveling. Make it easy to check out resources for quality caches.

      I am happy to be OLD AND keeping up with the times.
    • Alisa
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 16, 2010

        The RCGDS has both their email list AND a Facebook page.  Both get updated with the same information.  That way everyone gets it.

        Alisa