[NUTS] Re: Facebook RCGDS Fan Page

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 16, 2010
      It seems I was a little late for the party. It has been done already and I happy to join the rest of the gang there. I don't know about the rest of you who think this is easier. Facebook is way easier to see what's going on then this. If you want to know where it is it is right here. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/RCGDS
    • Courtney
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 16, 2010
        Can't we have BOTH. This group and the FB page? To suit everybody's taste.

        Personally, I think every county should have a FB page. Make it easier to research when traveling. Make it easy to check out resources for quality caches.

        I am happy to be OLD AND keeping up with the times.
      • Alisa
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 16, 2010

          The RCGDS has both their email list AND a Facebook page.  Both get updated with the same information.  That way everyone gets it.

          Alisa