Caching partner?

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2010
      I am looking for a Geocaching partner, somebody to go with me. I'm tired of going alone. I'm unemployed right now and have plenty of time on my hands, but everyone else I know that is into this, has other things going on usually, even on weekends.

      I'm a 24 hour type of guy so I can pretty much go whenever. Right now I live in Chico, and I'm looking for company specifically this weekend, both days, or either, doesn't matter.